Friday, April 1, 2016

Today Adri and I are finally filming!
It's an exciting nerve racking day where anything could go in our direction. My immense positivity is a new tactic I will try out. Maybe it'll out weigh my crippling outlook on life. We'll see. 
Any who, I'm filming something that someone who has solely read my blog would know nearly nothing about. My blog hasn't really gone over anything beyond this movie being really gay. Yes, a gay movie. Shocker. The movie isn't just gay. It's also sweet. The opening itself cannot fit all the sweetness, but we'll try to give the viewers that moment where they feel a spark go off. 
There I go again. I'm not giving any information other than hints as to the opening's actual happenings. Let me get down to it. This movie opening will include a party, as I've mentioned in a previous posting. This party will include a main character who is about to question her sexuality. At this party there will be someone many teenage girls fear too much to attend parties. Then there is the savior. The love. The beginning of an important section in the main character's life. 
I'm still being vague. I don't mean to. I just want it to be a surprise. I thought the surprise element was always interesting. I also know that whoever is reading this has most likely read a large amount of others, and is very tired. I understand. I am very tired too. So I'll give you the satisfaction. I'll tell you what will go on:
The main character of Hallie arrives at a party. She can't find friends. She stands by the drink table. 
The fear known as Jonathan will invade any comfort her shyness had left her. 
Then Blake, the savior, will sweep in and there'll be a spark somewhere. 
That's it. That's the whole two minutes as of what hasn't been winged. Hopefully it'll be done successfully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment