Monday, March 28, 2016

  People. Why are people so annoyingly necessary? Filming a party scene requires a numerous amount of people to be used in the film. The issue with this is I lack friends. Honestly, someone to be considered well known should have friends, right? No. This is terribly wrong. My friends are very counted and I love them, but they also have this issue. 
  My issue with people in the moment is getting them as back ground for filming my opening. What is there to do when lacking actual friends? Counting on acquaintances. Every last one of them.  Now, unlike friends, acquaintances always seem uber willing to help out another acquaintance in need. Most of the time they do not actually help you. This is problematic since we need bodies to fill Rachel's already cozy home. This is actually beneficial please ignore my sarcasm. 
   So. I already have people for sure coming to this fake get down. They all seem a little disappointed that the alcohol will be fake, but that's okay. It's okay because I bribed them in a way. I like to think of it more like payment as extras in my movie. I am going to make a lot of food for all these hungry people. I'll make my beans. I've been told they're good so I'm hanging on that thread there. I'm worried about it not working out, but if anything Adri and I can order pizza. Pizza is always a savior. I will also make pasta. People like pasta, right? 

2 comments:

  1. You give a lot of information but at the same time I left without knowing what your film will be about, maybe in the next posts you should at least give a brief summary of what you will be filming in order for people to have an idea of what you will be doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that I can really hear your voice in you postings, it is both funny and makes the blog stand out. Your blog seems to be lacking in research, a lot of what you talk about is personal antecedents, which is great because it shows this a topic dear to you. There is no mention of target audience (besides those in the LGBTQ+ community that have been misrepresented in previous movies (which I totally agree with)). Also, you never have told us your plot or any descriptions of the main characters, all of a sudden you began to talk about a party, but the party was never mentioned before. Is this where the main characters are going to meet? Do they already know each other? Does a couple that's part of the LGBTQ+ community show up to a party and feel rejected? I hope you get enough people for the party and get the rights to "Animal" soon though. Hope your project comes out great!-Taylor Barton

    ReplyDelete