Sunday, March 27, 2016

   Recording diegetic sound for the party that is going on in the background of the scene is vital for the opening. Having a song is vital for the opening as well. The company has not faxed me back despite it having been two weeks since I contacted them for rights on the song 'Animal' by Neon Trees.
   I am attempting to decide whether contacting them so quickly is a good idea. Adri thinks it's best to film on Friday. We were supposed to film sooner, but it hasn't panned out the way that we wished. This may be better though. If we do not get the rights then we'll know soon and can film accordingly. I just believe that it's better if we have a recognizable song. An opening with a recognizable song of some sort gives the feeling for the rest of the movie. On top of that, I sort of imagined an ending with the same song to end with the same tone. It just seemed like the best route.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment