Monday, April 10, 2017

Filming on Tuesday was incredibly frustrating for me. I'm grateful that my friends came through to help me at the last minute, but they just joke around so much. Half of their lines were unusable because of their joke like tones or giggles in the back ground. When they were serious they did sound sort of robotic. I'm afraid that it'll look worse than expected, but I have to keep my chin up. 
Editing could be much worse though. We did manage to get everything regardless of a mistake here or there, which is expected. The amount of footage we got on that last night determined how the entirety of piece would turn out though and it didn't live up or even leave room for all the cool shots we managed to get when we weren't in a rush. 
Time flying by isn't always bad, but I really hoped we could've done better this time around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment