Sunday, March 26, 2017

Productions need to be somewhat planned before starting, but winging it always brings some unexpected energy into the scenario. As much fun as that may be though, I don't want to wing this. I want actually talk things out before hand with my project partner and figure out what I want to do. I have trouble visualizing things and that bothers me extensively so I attempt to talk everything out as much as I possibly can. 
The production has become increasingly difficult as the locations we once thought we could use have become unavailable. This puts major roadblocks into our already limited film schedule. Originally the scenes which included flashbacks to his morning routine were to be filmed at my house, but unexpectedly my house was taken over by my parents. The quest to find a new filming location for that scene was paired with the need for a new filming location for even our main setting, the psychologist's office. 
I wanted to keep everything planned and not need to come up with anything on the spot, but we may need to get creative to get said things done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment